- Give the follower space by getting back on axis when you start the sacada sequence.
- Make sure she is on her own axis and not leaning forward or back
- Keep the head and torso back especially during the sacadas so that your partner has space to step
• roll shoulders back and lift torso in the embrace
• keep head back in the sacadas
• make the backstep small in the pasada for stability and connection
• keep shoulders still/parallel to start the 'rhythmic turn'
• always keep the right shoulder back when embracing
• lower left arm and shoulder