The LA Tango Academy’s Musicality Workshop is designed to develop your understanding of Tango Music and explore the most useful tools and techniques for interpreting the music on the dance floor. Emma & Richard’s structured approach to understanding the elements that comprise Tango music will unlock a new sense of freedom and creativity in your dance.
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
• 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
• 12:15 PM The Structure: Decoding Tango music.
• 1:00 PM Catching A Break: Breaks and pauses in the music.
• 1:45 PM Lunch / Pizza Party
• 2:30 PM Tripping on Syncopation: Practical moves on the sincopa.
• 3:15 PM Tango on Two: Dancing the upbeat.
The whole workshop is $50 if you pre-register by 3/18/16. Or $60 at the door.
The location for this workshop is:
ATOMIC BALLROOM IRVINE | 17961 SKY PARK CIR, STE C | IRVINE, CALIFORNIA 92614
Apologies, but Groupon, LivingSocial, and Savelocal deals are not valid for workshops.